Reservations & Waitlist
- Reservations: While walk-ins are welcome, we highly recommend reserving classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class. When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk so we know you have arrived and can ensure you have an enjoyable experience.
- Waitlist: Classes do fill up quickly. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, the first person on the waitlist will be automatically bumped into class and an email notification will be sent out with a minimum 60 minutes notice.
- Reminder: Being bumped off the waitlist into class means you are IN CLASS and therefore responsible for confirming or canceling your spot. If you get into class from the waitlist, do not show up for class have have not cancelled your reservation, your spot may be given away and you will be charged for class.
Cancellations & No-shows
- You may cancel online or by phone up to 1 hour before the start of class.
- If you do not cancel in advance, you will be charged for class (Auto-Renew clients will be charged $10, clients with the NCS or monthly unlimited will lose 1 day for each no-show, clients with class packages will lose 1 class for each no-show).
- If you are added to class from the waitlist and are not able to attend, you must cancel prior to the start of class to avoid being charged.
Late Arrival to Class
- Returning students may enter up to 10 minutes after class has begun, and are required to lift their knees 40 times prior to joining in with the class.
- If class has been in session for more than 10 minutes, returning students will not be permitted to join.
- First-time students are required to arrive 15 minutes early to complete the questionnaire, become acquainted with the studio and hang from the stall bar prior to class.
- Admittance is not permitted for first-timers once class has commenced.
- We strictly adhere to these policies for the safety of our clients.
- Socks that cover the entire foot, exercise pants below the knee, and tanks or tees that cover the midriff are required.
- For the courtesy of others, cell phones are not allowed in the exercise studio during class.
- Capped water bottles are allowed and only clear liquids are permitted in the studio.
- Please do not chew gum in the studio during class.
- The Bar Method allows pregnant clients to take class. We have adopted several modifications that allow the exercises to be performed comfortably throughout pregnancy.
The following rules must be adhered to:
- Existing clients may participate with doctor’s permission (Please provide Doctor’s note)
- Please inform your teacher you are pregnant so appropriate modifications may be given
- Clients must be 16 and older unless accompanied by an adult client.
Location and Parking
- We are located at 4301 Harding Pike, Suite D Nashville, TN 37205, behind the old Belle Meade theater and Harris Teeter.
- Free parking in front of the studio near the Regions drive through and in the Harris Teeter parking lot.